Rebel Belle Weddings is a unique wedding planning business born out of a belief that the rules of weddings (and wedding planning) were meant to be bent, broken or thrown out completely! We specialize in creating and executing spectacular events that are more fun, less stress, and custom-tailored to each individual couple's desires.
"Thank you for the amazing job you did for our wedding! It was such a relief to find a planner who understood the unique nature of our event. You allowed me to be a rebel and a belle at the same time, and I will always be grateful." -Anne
Read our Wedding Wire reviews here.
How I cater to Offbeat Brides
We pretty much exclusively cater to Offbeat Brides…and grooms..and all kinds of fun couples!
Whatever it is you want to incorporate into your wedding, we’re pretty dang enthused about – and the types of requests that might faze other planners are the stuff that makes our world go around! We’ve hired Boba Fett to guard a Millennium Falcon wedding cake, determined the best positioning for everything from Twister games to life-sized TARDIS, and cued mobile grand entrances on roller skates and in an Army Jeep.
And sometimes it can be more about what you don’t want. If there’s no way you’re going to perform a formal dance in front of your friends & family, that’s OK – we’ll scratch it! If you despise wedding cake, then pie it is! Bottom line – whatever it is that you envision for your wedding, our job is to support you, inspire you and help create an event that is uniquely you and stress free!
Examples of my work
Rebel Belle Weddings is proud to have been featured on Offbeat Bride several times, including:
- Dick Van Dyke's seafoam circus fantasy wedding
- Dorian & Lynn's geeky elegant dino museum wedding
- Robin & Michael's raucous roller derby rockin' wedding
- Sara & Mark's improv-tastic, eco-friendly, wine-soaked wedding
- Suzanne & Luke's Muppet wedding
- Erika & Ben's theatre performance wedding and cocktail party
- Laura & Dave's karaoke wedding (That’s us!)
- Muppets, dinosaurs, roller skates: Make your own wedding planning rules with Rebel Belle Weddings
- Don't give up on your wedding dreams! Let LA-based planner Rebel Belle Weddings make 'em possible
Additionally, we are honored to have contributed the following Offbeat Bride guest posts:
- Do you need a wedding planner?
- Why reality tv is missing the boat with non-traditional weddings
- "We want X, Y, and Z at our wedding. Is that bad?"
- 6 non-rules for tipping your wedding vendors
- How to make a "less worry/more party" wedding day timeline
Promotions for Offbeat Brides
Readers who mention seeing this post on Offbeat Bride will receive $250 off Rebel Belle's Sidekick (Event Coordination) Package, or $500 off the Savior (Full Planning) Package for all event dates through 2014!
Rate Range [?]