Hello! Hello! We are Josh, Ali, Sean and Whitney. We have shot people who are a lil' bit country, a little bit rock 'n' roll, people who are "seasoned" at life and love, same-sex couples, self-proclaimed nerds, all nationalities, people who love vintage, and people who dress in renaissance attire… we love them all. We love you tattooed folk and you punk rock kids. We love simple weddings, sweet details, and unique-to-you details. We love quirky, radtastic people because they connect with our photos and we connect with them. Whatever your wedding is, we hope it reflects you as a couple, and we hope you choose us to capture it.
We make sure to catch the behind-the scenes shenanigans, the special details you slaved over, and the spur of the moment randomness. Our photo-style is fresh, sweet, hot out of the oven tasty-as-pie. We use bright, natural colors and try to capture the true essence of your day. We believe you should actually like your photographers (after all, we will be stalking you like paparazzi on one of the most important days of your life). Get to know us on our website and blog (Go ahead. Permission to stalk us.). See what we are into. Or just call us up. We will buy you a coffee or adult beverage, ask you personal questions, and compliment you on your great wedding ideas or awesome hair.
We live in Seattle, shoot regularly in Phoenix, travel in the U.S. for pretty darn cheap, and have passports that desperately need to be stamped. Oh, and congrats on the whole getting engaged thing! We can't wait to meet you! Hoo-rah!
"We were SO lucky to have met Josh and Ali. They have an easy, friendly way about them that makes you comfortable in front of the camera. Initially we fell in love with their personalities and then their work. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or pictures." -Jen+Cory
(more Yelp reviews)
How I cater to Offbeat Brides
- Our pictures are almost as rad as you are. Almost. Probably.
- We offer One Package To Rule Them All. Simple. Sweet. Honest. To the point.
- We edit and style every single one of your photos individually (not just a small "collection"). No batch editing. No outsourcing.
- We offer a super-pretty album clients LOVE a la carte, a long with other great awesomeness like a photobooth (we call it the crazy booth), canvas prints, etc.
- Um. Did we mention we edit for no cost? Painstakingly? We may leave the funny smeared lipstick on your lush-aunt's face from the reception, but we take the liberty to Photoshop out the ugly trash can that ended up behind your spur-of-the-moment money dance (if you're into that kind of thing).
Examples of my work
Previously featured on Offbeat Bride:
Some of our favorite weddings:
- Alyssa+Kyle Get Hitched At The Zoo
- Breanne+Chris' airstream, no-wedding-dress, family-centric wedding at an awesome campground
- Megan+Glenn: Kickflips. Ferris Wheel. Japanese Drumming. Improv. So rad.
Promotions for Offbeat Brides
For every couple who books us and mentions Offbeat Bride, we are offering a FREE guestbook. It is a 24-page lay flat canvas wrapped book designed with engagement photos and space for guests to sign.
Rate Range [?]