I'm a Bay Area wedding photographer looking to cater to offbeat couples! I hope to really get to know my couples and their families so that I can record everything that's most important to you at your wedding.
With photojournalistic style, I love making images that are intimate, fun, and full of bright colors.
I'm available to travel anywhere and love visiting new places.
“Your pictures are just beautiful. It is clear the thought and artistic value put into them is your talent signature. I cannot thank you enough. I fell in love with Brian all over again just looking at your photos. Thank you again. This means the world to me.” – Jennifer
featured here: Brian and Jenn
How I cater to Offbeat Brides
I cater to offbeat clients by being offbeat myself — I know, you guys read this in every vendor ad out there, but it's true! I've spent my whole life zigzagging the less traveled path as a huge nerd (Middleman fans, represent!) and theater tech and I've been known to dance the Spiral Dance on more than one solstice and equinox. I get it, really, I do — who wants a cookie cutter wedding when you can have something so much more meaningful? Tell me everything! I want to know all about your crazy plans!
I want to highlight that I am Pagan friendly — please let me photograph your handfastings! and, of course, I want to see couples of all races and sexualities! I wouldn't be here if I didn't!
Examples of my work
Well, I have an Offbeat Bride blog coming up, but, regardless here are some examples of my work.
- Claire and Zach Get Married in a handmade wedding dress and xkcd programs
- Denise and Mikael throw a BBQ elopement with 5 minute ceremony
- Nicole marries Shameet in one of my traditional Punjabi weddings
- Angie and Marlon have an engagement session at the SF Japanese Tea Garden, a place near and dear to my heart.
Promotions for Offbeat Brides
Mention Offbeat Bride and get:
1) $100 off any contract you sign with me.
2) 50% off engagement sessions, either in package or just as a solo shoot.
Rate Range [?]