Brilliant Earth is a socially responsible jeweler, offering conflict-free Canadian, Namibian, and Botswanan diamonds, fair-trade colored gemstones, and environmentally responsible gold and platinum.
Our most popular products include ethical origin engagement rings, weddings rings, and fine jewelry. We also offer full custom capabilities and one-of-a-kind antique and estate rings.
Visit our website to see all of our products or schedule an appointment at our showroom in San Francisco! (or you can click the "Rings" tab up there in Offbeat Bride's header to see the rings most adored by Offbeat Bride readers!)
The ring is perfect, it fits just right. And it's SO shiny! You guys did a truly fabulous job and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for your support and making this process so easy from start to finish. You remain one of my favorite companies and I can only hope in the future I can sprinkle my partner with gifts of jewelry from your company! -Jaimie
(more customer testimonials)
How I cater to Offbeat Brides
Brilliant Earth introduces a collection of ethically sourced jewelry, founded on the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. Each Brilliant Earth ring is made with a dedication to artistry and craftsmanship using recycled precious metals and ethical origin gemstones. We believe that luxury goods need not come at great human or environmental cost.
Examples of my work
We've been featured on Offbeat Bride many times, going all the way back to 2008:
- New modern and vintage-inspired wedding ring styles from Brilliant Earth
- 5 engagement rings from Brilliant Earth that'll make your sweetie say HELL YES!
- Diamond engagement rings for ALL types of fancy ladies from Brilliant Earth
- Brilliant Earth's conflict-free diamond rings & ethically-sourced sapphires
- Wedding band style guide from Brilliant Earth
- Ethically-sourced sapphires in every color imaginable from Brilliant Earth
- Gorgeous and guilt-free antique engagement rings from Brilliant Earth
- Psst: Brilliant Earth wants to help you out with your Valentine's Day proposal and/or gift!
- 5 engagement ring style tips from Brilliant Earth featuring their ethical origin jewelry
- You can also find some of our favorite designs on Offbeat Bride's RINGS tab, up there between Wedsites and the Tribe!
Rate Range [?]